P.S I just found out that the Legally Blonde tour is coming to my town. WOOHOO! <3
6/9/08
Legally Blonde : Search for the Next Elle Woods
At first, I didn't think I was going to like this show all that much...but after watching it, I FREAKIN LOVE IT! All the girls on the show have talent. I can already weed out some that I don't like though, some just don't have that 'Elle Woods-y' personality that is probably the most cruical element. Now, I started off liking Bailey the best, and while she is still great, I'm not sure she is my favorite anymore. Rhiannon is one of my favorites too, except she is too goofy. Now, Emma, on the other hand is probably my favorite at this point (yeah, it's only the first episode I know shattap) I hope she keeps it up tonight on the second episode. I can't wait! MTV @ 10pm EST people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I actually liked the movies. Reese is just a cool down to earth actress. hey come check out my blogs..i just got into all this blog stuff. thanks. *Darla*
Post a Comment